At Carwatha College P-12, ALL students study VCE over three years. That extra year of our personalised, innovative approach to senior studies means your child has a greater chance of success. Over V3 empowers students to achieve better results, seek out better oppurtunities and make better choices for their future.
- Gives our students ahead start and time to consolidate skills
- Personalised program
- Wider choice, more breadth of study
- Stronger opportunities for increased ATAR
The Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning
VCAL is the hands-on option for students who wish to enter the workforce, trades, traineeships or apprenticeships upon completing their secondary schooling.
At Carwatha College P-12 we offer:
- Intermediate VCAL – Year 11;
- Senior VCAL – Year 12.
- All of the programs include the compulsory strands of:
- Work Related Skills (including Structured Workplace Learning Program);
- Industry Specific Skills (VET/Tafe Studies);
- Personal Development.
- Intermediate and Senior VCAL students are required to complete a VET training qualification and will undertake structured workplace learning one day per week.
For more information on VCAL please contact Bree Hudson (VCAL/VET Co-ordinator) at the college.
2020 Course Counselling
VCE Course Descriptor Booklet2020 V1 Subject Selection Guide2020 V2 Subject Selection Guide2020 V3 (VCAL) Subject Selection Guide